Sunday, November 17, 2013
in a dream last night
at a table we were both standing in front of, you were telling me something like-- you couldn't say what you wanted because you had the 'falling in love feeling'. Your elbows moved down, to rest on the table, head in hands. I think you were looking up at me. I laughed & didn't understand. but then I brought my own head down--forehead on the table top, forearms around. you said, 'see!?' I laughed nervous & sighed into the table. we looked at each other--can I kiss you? you asked. Our heads came close, but our lips missed. Your stubbly cheek touched my right cheek. I wrapped my arms around your neck, fingers at nape. Then my forehead came to your shoulder, we stood, your arms wrapped more confidently around me. We laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment